Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Default Musing about single chucking vs reverse chucking.

Thanks Derek and all respondents, Yep, the axis is the problem and of
course you and the others who saw no reason for considering an
inherently bad method are right. I hope thinking about problems, good
or bad, interests a few of the group, otherwise my musings are nothing
but trolls. Could be, I reckon. I am surprised that somebody didn't
invoke the bylaws, since my question didn't advance the craft. Maybe
just because I wanted to know if it could be done easily. Maybe
because:

it's there, the impossible dream, ours not to reason why, the cutting
edge, did it my way, followers can never lead, a better day is
coming, the new science,
the poor intelligence, the plagiary proof technique... Truth is,
because I wasn't sure it couldn't work.

To coin a phrase, "perversus ego sum" or in English, I am a COC.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter