Doug Goncz

Default Nice HF 2" three jaw chuck

The HF two inch three jaw lathe chuck is threaded M12x1 (fits my Unimat One at
any rate) and includes the thread to MT2 adapter. The teeth on the jaw are a
little thin. They'd be much better if the scroll and teeth were both tapered to
support engagement and provide stability. That's very hard to match fit.

Nice little chuck for $20 in the latest flyer. I bought two and am happy. Not
ecstatic, but very happy to find it fits my One. They sell a copy of the One
for as low as $99.

I think with an R8 to MT2 adapter this would go on the Super Shop for tiny
jobs.

Yours,

Doug Goncz (at aol dot com)
Replikon Research, Seven Corners, VA