Posted to rec.woodworking
RayV

Default Fitting Ryobi laser circular saw into case?

Throw out the case! I have yet to replace my tired old Irwin speedbors
because I can't find a decent quick connect set in a case.

I love my cases! They keep the tools clean, safer to transport. The
only one I am a little unhappy with is the PC693 dual base case, you
have have the plung base almost completely compressed to get it back in
the case.

Do you take the blades out of your jigsaw or sawzall when you need to
take them somewhere?
Where do you keep the extra blades, bits, allen wrenches, etc.?