Posted to alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains,sci.electronics.components,uk.d-i-y
BrianE

Default Greatest markup ever?

In article . com,
says...
Mary Fisher:
I saw the same sort of thing in a shop in Lincoln some time ago.
Unbelievable!

Mary

Why is it unbelievable?

What do you do for a living? Are the the LOWEST PAID person doing your
job? In your company? In your town? In your country? In the world?
Unbelievable!

Here's a simple idea - if you think a shop is charging too much, don't
buy from them. If you think their margin is an acceptable price to pay
for the convenience, then do buy from them. Or are you against the
whole idea of shops making a profit, paying their staff and suppliers,
etc?

Yep, I'm sure my landlord is going to reduce my rent at next year's
review and the local council is bound not to be increasing my business
rate at around 20%.

The public haven't a scooby..