Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Jos completed this weekend so far -1, time in A&E 2.5 hours.

In article ,
NeedforSwede2 wrote:
It was I think vapour/steam blowing it. We are going to use a
compression elbo and a flexi instead of a series of solder elbows and
shortpipe lengths.

Hmm. Hope it's accessible afterwards.

I've got a HVLP spay set from Apollo which just happens to have a standard
1/2" bsp thread on the hose. Disconnect the offending pipe at the nearest
compression fitting - usually a stop cock in my case - and blow the pipe
dry. Only takes a couple of minutes as the air is warm too. Make sure
no-one is looking down the other end first, though. ;-)

--
*Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.