Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default bench grinder wheel replacement?

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:55:24 -0500, "Mike"
wrote:

Impact it off, tighten with a rag stuck in the opposite wheel. With use the
wheel will tighten itself.

I bought a grinder cheap one time. It was missing the left hand nut and the
guy thought it was almost junk without that special nut. Went to the auto
parts and bought a Chrysler left hand lug nut from the sixties vintage.

Nearly every Ace Hardware store has the proper size(s) in their
Specialty Fasteners bins. The nifty Souix I scrounged a month ago was
missing the lefthand nut. Cost me $0.85 at Ace Hardware.

Takes longer to run down than my best Baldor Tool grinder.

Gunner

"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism.
As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural
patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief
in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist