Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gas grill question

I have 5 tanks total, all the latest safety upgraded type.

I DONT like running out of gas!

Actually I had 2 tanks one a spare, then saw ones being tossed and
picked them up out of neighbors garbage, one was nearly full. at one
point I had 6, someone must of stolen it from my shed. it was full. now
i put the full ones on the front of the shelf to discourage theft. they
must of climbed the 6 foot fence, the yard is securee because of the
dogs. dogs probably tried to lick them to death....

People garbage the wierdest things the mostly full tank would of been
a hazard if it was put in the crushing truck/

One day I took them all in for exchange, they didnt charge extra for
the new style valve.so i am all updated.

I also have a propane bullet heater and some other stuff that uses the
same type tank.