Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH

Default Extension cord for on floor use

"Harry Avant" wrote in message
I have an old extension cord that was designed for on the floor use.

It's about six feet long total. One end has about a foot of
conventional cord and a wall plug. The other end has a dual three
prong outlet. The middle of the cord is encased within some type of
flat plastic. When laid on the floor it's almost totally flat and will
allow an office chair to roll over it easily. I bought it years ago at
a garage sale. I would really like to find another similar but I have
looked on-line at several office supply stores with no luck. Anyone
know where I could find one?

Any hardware store. Maybe a drugstore or supermarket too. Not a good
idea to be rolling over a cord...

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...