Posted to uk.d-i-y
NeedforSwede2

Default Jos completed this weekend so far -1, time in A&E 2.5 hours.

Been attempting to fit new bathroom, with father in law (he does some
plumbing).
Discover a load of the plaster is blown on walls, but that is easy
boarded.
Decide to hide some pipes that had been routed under the old bath, and
put them under the floor.
Missus knows boards are up, but still catches the edge of one of the
lifted board, slips, twists one ankle, but puts other foot through the
lathe and plaster ceiling.
Well, we sick of the artex anyway, and at least she missed the light
fitting.

Next weeks task, plasterboarding a ceiling. Any tips I should be aware
of, never done any plasterboarding at all.

And we still have one leaky solder ring fitting that we can't cure.
--
Carl Robson
Car PC Build starts again. http://smallr.com/rz