Harold & Susan Vordos

Default Alternatives to an RF30 - help needed

"Kelley Mascher" wrote in message

Big snip---

I'll just add one more thing. A lot of people say that the mill/drills
are pretty worthless. If this was the case there should be a lot of
these things for sale used. I think the truth is that they make such
good drill presses that people seldom sell them even when they upgrade
to a larger mill.

Cheers,

Kelley

Yep, I agree. Actually, Grant has me wrong, although my last post clearly
stated that I wouldn't own a mill drill. In an earlier post I did suggest
them make a good heavy duty drill press, and I would gladly welcome one for
that function. I'm spoiled in that I already own a knee mill, so it's for
that reason I made my last bold statement, obviously not a clear and full
statement about my real meaning. I also agree that if one has no others
choices in life, a mill drill is far better than a file.

Excellent report on the real world, Kelley.

Harold