Bruce C.

Default Rotary tool (Dremel) flex-shaft lubricant?

I assumed that more folks used the same stuff I do. I had a buddy that
carved duck decoys using the foredom tools (he was pretty hard on them). He
told me he used automotive anti-seize lubricant on them. When I got mine
(Harbor Freight) I put anti-seize on it from the git-go. I've had it less
that a year so I can't report on the long term. I also put a couple of drops
of RemOil in the handpiece (don't know if that is good or bad).

Bruce

"John Doe" wrote in message
I just got a heavy duty rotary tool plus a flex-shaft.

Any suggestions on the best or easiest to find rotary tool (Dremel) flex-
shaft lubricant?

I noticed at first the spring rattled a little in the shaft, I guess (as
they say) the lubricant has to spread around the area before providing
enough slippage.

They say to use little lubricant or the device will overheat.

Thanks in advance.