Dave Liquorice

Default Is it possible to cut music noise through wall

On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:07:43 +0100, mickcant wrote:

Is there anything I can do to my side to cut some or even better all
the Noise out;

Talk nicely and calmly to your neighbours and explain that although
their music is very nice you would rather not be able to hear it when
trying to sleep. Assuming "normal" sleep times, say 2300 to 0700. A
vast majority of people are sensible and will respect their
neighbours, others don't then the trouble can really start. Maybe a
search for the Avengers Handbook could be useful in this situation...

As for doing something to your wall the only thing that will keep
transmissive noise down (note down not out) is mass and lots of it.
Searching back in this group should find plenty of tips, as this has
been discussed several times before.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail