Posted to uk.d-i-y
c60w

Default Ikea Kitchens

I recently bought an IKEA Kitchen with Installation- What a disaster.
Half the Unit doors were missing and the other half were either
scratched or damaged.

When I rang Customer Services they were more than useless. They had no
concept of the stress that was caused. I specifically said all the way
through that I did not want my kitchen fitted unless ALL parts were
available.

I tried to speak to a manager and was told someone would ring me back.
After 3 days and no phonecall I ended up having to refuse to get off
the phone until someone in management would speak to me.
I am left with half a kitchen. All my kitchen stuff is still in boxes
in the lounge as I can't unpack yet as no doors and the other half need

replacing. I have been told it will be 3 weeks.

Has anyone else had the same experiences, and does anyone have a name
of a director or the MD that I can speak to?