Posted to uk.d-i-y
RodC

Default The world's worst shower?

Still the good thing is it will probably soon fall through the floor due
to soaking the bedroom carpet at the entrance and causing rot to the
floor
joists.

We had a similar 'shower' experience at Hoseasons last summer. (I knew
it was a cheap holiday but didn't know it would be *that* cheap!)

The shower was diabolical - with mould growing on the shower curtain
itself - and on the cloth blinds (!) that covered the window at the
back of the enclosure.

After complaining we got moved to another unit - although this was
barely better than the previous one. Needless to say we won't be going
there again!

RodC
--
www.expodition.com - for iPod users who love to travel