Kent Fowler

Default Help with CA Propane OPD exemptions anyone?

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 05:07:44 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

I can't find any links, but not from lack of searching...

I need to find the California rules for marking a non-OPD propane
cylinder exempt for "Industrial Use" so it can be filled, and I can't
find that information anywhere. I have several older barbecue bottles
that are fine for use with my weed-burner, but nobody will fill them.

-- Bruce --

My propane dealer said the regs state a non OPD can be filled
by labeling the bottle " Welding Gas" Lots of industry uses propane
instead of acetylene these days and this lets the bottles get filled.

Kent