Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV

Default electrical expert in NJ? (or legal expert)

Just guessing here but,

A real estate agent would probably say that it *may* be more difficult
to sell but wouldn't really affect the price. Probably along the lines
of a house with a septic tank or underground oil tank.

I'm thinking of pursuing it for the amount to replace the wiring
throughout the house and corresponding drywall repair and also the
amount of the exterminators fee and replacement of the sill plate and
rim joist. Using the SWAG method I estimate:

Wiring $7,500
Drywall $1,500
Structural $5,000
Lawyer -$13,500

Net $500

Maybe I should just call the guy and ask for my money back...