Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default Puzzlenut adventures

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:02:00 +0100, Peter Wiley
wrote:

In article , Don Foreman
wrote:

Warning: metal content.

See http://users.goldengate.net/~dforeman/puzzlenut/

Nice job. Now drop those things into the trash so it won't happen
again. Almost had to do the same thing myself until I remembered
exactly where I'd tucked the socket last time I had to change a wheel
on my Subaru.

PDW

Roger that!

New puzzlenuts with key on order. I don't misplace keys, I merely
had to replicate one I never had. The new key will be stowed where
the old key should have been but wasn't because I never had it.

The shop-made key worked very well, did the job, but the new
puzzlenuts will have the slip collars that I chiseled off the old
ones.