Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default GFX vs home brew

In alt.solar.thermal Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
I thought that was because of the peculiarity of bacteria in the wooden
dams that hold the water supply for the area around Sydney, NSW.

Precisely the same type of dams are used around Sydney
as are use virtually everywhere else in the first world.

I am remembering my visit incorrectly, then.
My host, in Mossman, pointed out the risk of the DWH temperature, and
commented on the wood that was a part of his water supply, reaching up and
picking a sliver out of the nozzle in the shower.

What explanation is there for this heat requirement, which doesn't exist in
most other parts of the first world?

--
---