Posted to uk.d-i-y
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Default Does amonia deter cats...

Chris Bacon wrote:
The3rd Earl Of Derby wrote:
from visiting your yard if sprayed on the top of walls?

Sussed,thin plywood with tacks/staples nailed through ply and glued
or screwed to top of wall.
I knew this nail/staple gun would come in handy.

Not gripper rods?

Someone'll be along in a minute to tell you it's all "illegal",
and that sort of thing. I take it that the wall *is* on your own
ground, and that casual passers-by won't get shredded on it...

Then someone should tell the councils its illegal to put razor wire on the
ally gates.
If they object and say..."its for keeping out unwanted riffraff,then I'll
say same here. :-)

Gripper rods...now why didn't I think of that,hmmm! plenty o those in the
loft.
Good stuff MrBacon.

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite