Colin French

Default Reading a tape measure...again

get metric tape measures
if you can see them you can read them
much easier than the old foot and inch system that you use

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
After 3 major measuring screw-ups this week I put 3 employees on notice

that
they had one month to learn to read a tape measure or...else. They are

60,
55, and 45 years old. How they got through life so far is beyond me. I
have tried to make go/no-go gauges for everything but this basic skill is
still needed and I can't be everywhere. I know I've been down this path
before and I'm so embarrassed that I still haven't been able to teach this
on this level. I have yet to find instructions for tape measures. I only
want 1/16" accuracy. Any thoughts?