Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower,misc.consumers.frugal-living
daestrom

Default GFX vs home brew

"daestrom" wrote in message

wrote in message
daestrom wrote:

snip
cum reheat shower effectiveness
(Btu) heat (Btu) (fraction)

1167.623 4685.625 .7508075

More like I expect. Your system's outlet temperature drops from the high
of 94F the longer you run the shower. The fact that it's a 'batch'
process allows you to get better performance than the steady-state
parameters would allow.

But show the greywater too. As I said before, if the greywater is giving
off less energy than the freshwater is picking up, then something's broke.
I notice you chose to show the more optimistic of the two numbers. I'll
bet the greywater shows more energy going down the drain than physics
would allow if these numbers were accurate.

Oh, I see you had done this in another branch. I'll go there and see
"what's up"

daestrom