Gunner

Default Parts

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 23:49:28 GMT, "Welder"
wrote:

Anyone looking for a muffler bearing that goes to a skyhook which mounts
next to a conniption valve?

No..but I need a hundred yards of flight line.

Gunner

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the
nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding
fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although
it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave
rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the
Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic
civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to
participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the
Second Amendment will always be important."
-- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960