Posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.repair
Fred McKenzie

Default The Perfect Gift: A Tool Box

In article , Highland Ham
wrote:

What about Posidrive screwdrivers ? These are similar to Philips type of
screwdrivers but have additional 'notches' (if that is the correct word)
for better grip . The relevant screw heads are accordingly.

Frank-

I've heard of Posidrive. I think they are used in an old Hewlett Packard
counter I have. However, the tool dealers I asked had never heard of
them. I ended up using a common Phillips driver for my counter.

Certainly Posidrive would be a better choice where they are more commonly used.

Fred