Larry Jaques

Default Woodworker Want To Weld

On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 17:12:43 GMT, "Mark Jerde"
brought forth from the murky depths:

Thanks everyone for the input! I decided I should know more before buying a
welder and I found a community college course about 20 minutes away.

I found a couple local shops that can do the seat repair. Or, if Pontiac
messed up g and the parts are interchangeable from the rider's seat I may
just take the rider-side seat out. I could haul more wood & junk with it
out.

A Fireturd sans seat does not a pickup make. And I mean that
in both senses of the word. At the least, get an F-150. bseg

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --