Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Default Baldor Grinder Accessories for Sale

Xlat wrote:

Just in case anyone is interested, there are a bunch of Baldor grinder
accessories up for auction.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Your picture is useless, as is your description. You would do yourself and your
customers a great service if you describe what it is you are selling especially
what it is and what grinder it fits. A clear picture is also very helpful.

You can ignore this if you don't care about getting good value for it, but in
that case you should just give it to Goodwill.

GWE