Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Xlat

Default Baldor Grinder Accessories for Sale

Just in case anyone is interested, there are a bunch of Baldor grinder
accessories up for auction.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Xlat wrote:

Just in case anyone is interested, there are a bunch of Baldor grinder
accessories up for auction.

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Your picture is useless, as is your description. You would do yourself and your
customers a great service if you describe what it is you are selling especially
what it is and what grinder it fits. A clear picture is also very helpful.

You can ignore this if you don't care about getting good value for it, but in
that case you should just give it to Goodwill.

GWE

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

I would add that not clearly stating WHERE you are located should be
grounds for immediate auction removable.

As a potential buyer, the last thing I want to do is to play detective
with where the seller is The deliberate effort of giving misleading
information as to your location "Item location: USA, United States " is
a strike against you and because your feedback indicates that you are
not a newbie to Ebay, you should know better.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard J Kinch

Too_Many_Tools writes:

As a potential buyer, the last thing I want to do is to play detective
with where the seller is

Yes, GPS coordinates please, for targeting.

Sometimes instead of negative feedback, I like to send in a cruise missle.
That way you don't get a negative back.