Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default I need advice

I did new basement in my new 3 floors building, walls are white bricks,

i take my provisions to stop any water penetration from out side using
painting with anti-water paint then i coverd it with naylon sheets. I
furnitured the whole basement, coverd the tiles with carpets, and put
beds and salon and many things, i LIVED IN IT FOR 1 MONTH.

Any how, due to some cercumestances, i didn't complete the floor
surounding the building i kept it not covered by cement or tiles during

all last winter (not paved). So water penetrated inside, i did dried
and ventilated the basement
but atmosphere inside still humide. I paved all the building
surounding with cement to stop any water existance in those places
around the building.

Whats the main problem i faced, there is strange creatures like fiber
with green color whicg we oftenly see in still water places growing in
many places. I dried and cleaned as much as i could, but maybe due to
the humide walls (not dry enough) i still seeing growing of the green
fibers, it currupted many things there like picture frams, cloths etc.

Now i dont know how c'd i solve this problem and stop this creature,
ist there any liquides or sprays which can help.

Waiting for scintific solution for my problem
Thanks all