Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge

Default hot tub temperature

Hi Tony,

You've certainly raised a valid point. There are a few expensive spas
out there that are, in terms of build quality, nothing more than a
costly bag of poop. Clearly, some consumers are being ripped off and
the manufacturer in question can get away with it because most of us
are conditioned to equate quality with price. Again, you have to do
your homework.

In terms of technology, I tend to believe the benefits largely work in
our favour. For example, I have a bad habit of over inflating my
tires in an effort to maximize my vehicle's fuel economy. Normally,
it isn't a problem, except when the weather turns suddenly warmer or
I'm doing a lot of high speed driving. Now, I'm almost certain I've
blown two tires on my LHS because of this. My 300M Special has a
tire pressure monitoring system that shows me my current tire pressure
and warms me if it ever becomes dangerously low or high. Sure enough,
on Friday it warned me it was too high on two of my tires, so I let a
little air out. Since I wouldn't have known otherwise (I confess I
was never very diligent about checking this myself), I know this
system has saved my sorry butt on more than one occasion.

Cheers,
Paul

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 07:15:52 GMT, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
But there is always best bang for the buck. Paying more money does not
mean better product at some point. Lots of high end stuffs most often
just have more bells and whistles which is prone to give more troubles.
Specially electronic gadgets. How many times all this bells and whistles
are used routlinely?