Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default hot tub temperature

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 13:17:29 GMT, Mys Terry
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 11:50:05 GMT, KLS wrote:

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:05:19 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Jud McCranie" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:24:11 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

You're looking at a spa from Walmart? Save your money and buy a good one,
or a used one. The ones from Walmart don't last and don't have a lot of
jets.

What about the ones at Home Depot? (We haven't been there yet
either.)

I don't like those either. I like the top manufacturers,

Why don't you give the OP some names to look for? What manufacturers
do you consider "top manufacturers"? I have heard negative things
about ThermoSpa not honoring warranties (they advertise heavily on
cable television). In my view, Beachcomber (which I have), Hot
Springs, Marquis, Jacuzzi, and a couple of others qualify as good,
reliable spas.

I have a Thermospas tub, (for about 8 years now) and the company has never been
anything other than helpful. Many of my friends have bought Thermospas after
enjoying mine, and they all have had nothing but praise for the company. The
reason Thermospas advertises more that most spa companies is because they sell
factory direct.

So does that mean they don't make the one at Walmart? Or if they
make it, maybe they don't support it? We're talking about Thermospa
as if what applies to it applies to the one at Walmart. ????