Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default hot tub temperature

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:42:55 -0400, Jud McCranie
wrote:

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 18:24:11 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

You're looking at a spa from Walmart? Save your money and buy a good one,
or a used one. The ones from Walmart don't last and don't have a lot of
jets.

We've looked at several places, including four stores (haven't
actually been to WalMart). I think theirs are by this company:
http://www.hydrospa.com/

I'm interested in what people think about things that are BY other
named companies.

Isn't the reason they don't sell their cheap models under their own
name is that they don't want to ruin their reputtation?

The only experience I have is with Sears, and I do believe in their
case, that's not the situation. Although I live a lone and don't use
my appliances much, my stove, refrigerator, dish washing and clothes
washer are all 27 years old and doing fine. And the clothese washer
does look, INSIDE, like a whirlpool, that I have had experience with
under that name.

But Sears is different from Walmart and many other places. OTher
than sears, I repeat the question in my second paragrapgh.

I'm still looking, but we do have limited
funds.
---
Replace you know what by j to email