Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

Default hot tub temperature

"Paul M. Eldridge" wrote

I know of one spa manufacturer (it happens to be my "preferred brand")
is working on something that could be of interest to people, like
yourself, who own rental properties or spas located at remote,
unattended, locations. The spa will monitor itself and in the event
the heater fails, a filter clogs or something falls outside its normal
operating parameters, it will dial its owner or page the local dealer
(cellular or land line). In addition, it can be linked to the home's
security system and remotely monitored by Chubb or whichever company
you use.

We have this system/service on our cabin. So far, only one call when a
window blew in during a storm. We have a local resident who runs up and
checks on such things, as we are 175 miles from the cabin.

Yeah. Pretty nifty.

Steve