Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul M. Eldridge

Default hot tub temperature

Hi Jud,

I'm delighted I could help, but it sounds like you've already got a
pretty good handle on this and I'm sure you'll be pleased with
whatever product you ultimately decide upon.

The good news is that there are plenty of great choices out there.
For the most part, it really does come down to how well the dealer is
going to take care of you. Investigate them thoroughly before you
hand over your money.

Cheers,
Paul

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:42:11 -0400, Jud McCranie
wrote:

On Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:23:23 GMT, Paul M. Eldridge
wrote:

Buy from a reputable spa dealer,

We've looked at five brick-and-mortar hot tub dealers (although one
was too far away), starting last November. Then I started looking
on-line.

It's absolutely critical that you get inside as many tubs as you can
and see how each one feels.

We've done that a few times, but no "wet tests".

- an ozone system to help keep the water fresh and clear.

I definitely want that.

This has been a long post and I apologize for that.

No, thank you very much for the suggestions, I'm going to print it
out!
---
Replace you know what by j to email