Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

Default hot tub temperature

"Mys Terry" wrote

Parts for spas are very easy to get for any brand, regardless of where you
live.
It's called "The Internet".

Whatever winds yer clock. I prefer when I need a part to just take the old
part to the shop, match it up, and get a new one. Yes, the Internet is
great, but it is not without its problems. I can have a part in an hour,
and on the Internet, I have to wait a few days. Once I needed a pump. I
called around. I found a used rebuilt one for 1/4 the cost of new. It's
still chugging. If one gets the wrong part on the Internet, the spa is down
for a week due to shipping logistics. That is unacceptable to me.

So, finding a brand of spa that has a local dealer, TO ME, is an important
consideration for support.

But you can't beat filter prices on the Internet compared to local shops.

STeve