Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey

Default OT robots

Frank Drackman (in ) said:

| My contribution on this message is to try to keep the group focused
| on woodworking. It has been my observation that when newsgroups
| get cluttered with OT posts key contributors go away, and I don't
| want them to go away.

That does, indeed, sometimes happen. Mike has been one of the key
contributors that you're not wanting to go away...

| When you post something like the above there is a good chance that a
| Democratic will feel the need to respond and say something negative
| about our current President, next we get a response to the responce.

Well, there is that ... and it /does/ seem unlikely that anyone will
jump in to say something _positive_ about any of the current staff of
the executive branch. ;-)

At the moment, tho, it would appear that the majority of posts in this
thread consists of your posts and the responses to your posts
discussing topicality...

| There are plenty of groups dedicated to political
| discussions/jokes. Why not post your message there?

Hmm. I would suggest that perhaps you're linking politics and humor
more closely than need be...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar