Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Grant Erwin

Default OT..UNOFFICIAL survey about NAMES attendance

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey Guys,

Off to the Golden Triangle (Hamilton area) for Easter, and I'll be off
to NAMES almost as soon as I get back to help with set-up....but how
about a quick survey?

1 Are you planning to go to NAMES in Toledo next weekend (April 22 &
23/06)?

NO.

2. Does the location have anything to do with your attendance?

YES

3. If "NO" to #1, would you go if it was still in Southgate, MI
instead?

NO

4. If "YES" to #1, are you going because it is closer now than it
was before and you would not have gone if it was still in Southgate?

N/A

5. Anything else you'd like to comment on?

NOTHING EAST OF COLORADO FOR THIS COWBOY