Posted to alt.home.repair
Jud McCranie

Default hot tub temperature

On 15 Apr 2006 08:19:10 -0700, "
wrote:

As far as comfort, I would definitely recommend buying larger than a
3-person spa for 3 people.

I think after the "new" wears off we won't all be using it at the same
time. But I see your point.

The lounge feature is definitely nice.

I've been in those, and I definitely want that.

Good luck with your purchase! The one thing I can say for sure is
you'll never be sorry you've got a spa!

I've been in enough of them to know I will like it.

We have been saving up some money. At first my daughter wanted an
above ground pool. Then last fall I talked her into a hot tub. Now
she and my wife want the pool, but I don't. We've been looking at
both, but looks like we're going to have to get the pool. But we
should have some money left in the account after buying a pool and
that plus our tax refund will go most of the way toward a hot tub too.
---
Replace you know what by j to email