Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default looking for 48" bathroom vanity top with two sinks

"Shaun Eli" wrote in message
oups.com...
My current bathroom includes a 48 inch vanity that has two sinks. I'm
looking to replace it with something similar.

Home Depot has told me that I can't get a Corian top with two sinks for
a vanity under 60 inches, and they have no 48" pre-fab vanity tops with
two sinks.

I can't fit a bigger vanity and I don't want to give up having two
sinks-- it's really a nice feature of the bathroom.

Anybody have any ideas? Know where I can find such a top?

thanks,

I'm fairly sure that you can get a Corian top of any size, and you can get
holes cut into the top of any size for whatever sink you can find that works
in that space. The guys at Home Depot may have thought that you were
interested in one of the Corian pre-manufactured tops, which only come in
61" or 73" widths.

Good luck.