Posted to alt.home.repair
Jud McCranie

Default hot tub temperature

On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 19:05:19 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I don't like those either. I like the top manufacturers, and that then
limits you to a used spa.

I'm not familiar enough with what the top brands are. I saw a
ThermaSpa advertisement last night and called for information, but I
don't know if they are a top brand.

There are only three people in our family, so we don't need one big
enough for seven. However, I want a lounge (most have them) and the
ozonator thing. Some of the lower priced ones seem to have too small
of a pump and heater. I read that you want 240V and at least 40 amps.
---
Replace you know what by j to email