Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default looking for 48" bathroom vanity top with two sinks

It ain't cheap, but:

http://www.blueevolution.com/p-QUEEN.aspx

"Shaun Eli" wrote in message
oups.com...
My current bathroom includes a 48 inch vanity that has two sinks. I'm
looking to replace it with something similar.

Home Depot has told me that I can't get a Corian top with two sinks for
a vanity under 60 inches, and they have no 48" pre-fab vanity tops with
two sinks.

I can't fit a bigger vanity and I don't want to give up having two
sinks-- it's really a nice feature of the bathroom.

Anybody have any ideas? Know where I can find such a top?

thanks,