Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default SHOPFOX DEALER PLANER QUESTION

Leon wrote:
"CW" wrote in message
ink.net...

I've got to hand it to them, they know how to BS.

That very well may be. A relatives experience fit the links description.
Perhaps some companies with a more select group of customers that want the
whole 9 yards. Some government contracts might require the links
description.
I also have a friend that worked at NASA in Houston several years ago and
ISO standards eliminated a lot of vendors from the list of "qualified"
providers.

I think bespoke stuff and research stuff isn't really amenable to that
process. But cranking out timeproven designs is.

I was doing drug discovery research in a company when the
parasite^Win-house consulting group started making noises about ISO in
discovery, and there was a general revolt in the division. No
discussion, no plans, just everyone knew what they were going to do.

er
--
email not valid