Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default Lawn Care

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Sean" wrote in message
Hey all, first time homeowner here, looking for someone to direct me
to a good web resource on how to care for your lawn yourself. Google
turns up mainly ads.

I live in Canada, which means we get some heavy weather in winter,
and I want to get some info on steps to take now that the snow has
melted.

Scotts puts out some very good information. Try their web site.

Frankly they put out a lot of good advertising. Following their advice
will give you a good lawn with four times the chemicals needed to have a
great lawn.

In the US we have county extension services, you have a similar
government sponsored group. They will give you great local information
without the commercial hype and it's free. Any local university with an Ag
department is likely to have a web site with information as well. Just make
sure your information is local.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit