Posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.education,alt.machines.cnc
pyotr filipivich

Default Americans

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:36:19 GMT in misc.survivalism :
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:16:48 -0700, "Hawke"
wrote:

I'm shocked, Gunner, that you would imply that a true progressive such
as what his name, would be so bourgeoisie as to expect to be paid for
bringing The Revolutionary - excuse me Progressive Truth to the world's
attention.
He could be arguing on his own time.

tschus
pyotr

Gack!!! Indeed! How Capitalist of me.

And a fine example of one indeed, broke but still proud enough to brag.

Hawke

Of course. I neather need nor want the Collective to provide.

I'm sure that if the Collective offered you a deal, you might consider
it. :-)

cheers
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Nothing says loving like a bun in the oven.