Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden

Default No lights on "Worcester 350" boiler

In message . com, zin92
writes
Sorry, I've now checked the fuses on the Zagas 125 pcb and the
sequencer PCB and both seem OK (about an ohm).

I've found something that looks like a transformer but it's labelled
with output of 24V at 16A (no mention of 9V). And I can't seem to get
much of a reading out of this but I'm not sure I'm testing the right
connections.

It could be 24v, I can't remember offhand, but 16A ? I think not

So you need to work out whether you're a) getting mains into the
transformer and b) getting whatever the low voltage is, out

--
geoff