Posted to rec.woodworking
George

Default Harbor Fright - Are you just a cheapskate? Tool Snob?

"RonB" wrote in message
I doubt if I can add much to this marathon. You get what you pay for.

Nope. You pay for what you get. Matching it to the task and the wallet
used to be your job. Now, it would seem, it's the job of those "greedy big
industrialists" to look out for your interests and provide whatever you want
for the price you're willing. Or else you call your lawyer.

Should be a sign over the door - "lower your expectations, all ye who enter
here." That way you'd remember that it was price and availability that
brought you.