Posted to alt.home.repair
mm

Default electrical expert in NJ? (or legal expert)

On 11 Apr 2006 05:37:47 -0700, "RayV" wrote:

To me the real issue is that I specifically asked the inspector to
check for aluminum wiring and he specifically stated the house had
copper wiring. It doesn't matter to me that Doug wouldn't mind having
aluminum wiring in his house, I didn't want it in mine. The bottom
line is I would have cancelled the sale if I had known about the wiring.

I appreciate your situation. If you can't sue for more, sue for what
you paid him, in small claims. If he's a fool he may agree to appear
on a tv court show. People's Court is the best. Judge Judy the worst.
I haven't watched the others.