jon banquer

Default History of Machine Tools

"Gee wiz jon, settle down.......Im just pullin yer chain a
bit...."

I didn't say you could not call me broom boy or clueless or
buzzword king or any of the other moronic names. At least
Bruce Closs got it right when he labeled me jadded jon. He
was right and it fit. Whatever. What I have had enough of is
the fishing expedition approach. If you disagree with me
just say it ... the fishing expedition **** wastes too much
of my time. I'm not retired. I work for someone else and I
don't make my own schedule. You have plenty of others in
this newsgroup that you can engage with this type of behavior.

Why is it asking so much of you to modify your approach with
me and to end the trolling crap ?

I have had to modify my presentation for others who have
requested it of me. Well.... surprise, I'm requesting it of
you. Even without threatening to ignore your posts, which
should be obvious to you that I really don't want to do, I
think I have the right to request this and get it.

"Dont it feel so good???"

It has proven to be a major time waster for me. Why would it
be so difficult to agree, disagree or ask for *specific clarification* ???

jon

""PrecisionMachinisT"" wrote in message

"jon banquer" wrote in message
"Someday, one might even risk hiring you...... Nice, cushey
union job......."

Clues, clues, clues....

I worked for one in Connecticut. Have said so many, many
times over the years in this newsgroup. No union needed.

"But still, YOU *ARE* clueless......"

I'm done playing your stupid games. It's
renegotiation time. I'm not willing to play these stupid
games anymore and if you are not willing to agree to end
them with me then I'm ready to start ignoring all your
posts. That give you an idea how serious I am about ending
this crap you love to indulge in between you and I ? Is it now
clear enough to you how much I detest your bull**** fishing
games ?

"No contest.......Im glad you've (apparently) finally come
to realize large shops have their merits also."

Always did. See above.

"I aint quite hooked yet----I took but a nibble at a
specific lil tidbit, and I dont believe for a moment you put
it out as bait."

I don't care what you believe. The games you like to try and
play with me are over. Your going to have a much tougher time
playing them with me if I ignore your posts.

BTW, is it "steve" or Sam I'm now talking to ??? What a
joke.

Gee wiz jon, settle down.......Im just pullin yer chain a bit....

You done pulled many peoples chains in the past, including mine....

What is wrong with me yanking your crank every once inna while ???

Dont it feel so good???

--

SVL