Posted to alt.home.repair
RayV

Default electrical expert in NJ? (or legal expert)

Thanks for posting the question. I came across similar discussions on
other inspector forums. It is burning me up that I directly ask this
guy to check for aluminum wiring and he looks in the panel and says "It
is all copper wire". Totally missing the fact that the 15 amp circuits
are 12 gauge and the 20 amps are 10 gauge.

It seems as though these guys are totally untouchable. I did find one
example where one was held liable for missing mold. Probably since
that is the issue de jour on the news.