Posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.education
Hawke

Default Americans

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:07:06 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Gunner
wrote on Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:25:06 GMT in misc.survivalism :

Your Dacha on De Nile must be quite a shack in which to live.

Pretty pathetic, even for you. Thanks for showing you have lost the
initiative, though. Well, you lost a long time ago, of course, when

you
felt the need to bring up the nonexistent Commie menace...

Denial denial denial...you getting paid by the DNC? Or the DSA?

I'm shocked, Gunner, that you would imply that a true progressive such
as what his name, would be so bourgeoisie as to expect to be paid for
bringing The Revolutionary - excuse me Progressive Truth to the world's
attention.
He could be arguing on his own time.

tschus
pyotr

Gack!!! Indeed! How Capitalist of me.

And a fine example of one indeed, broke but still proud enough to brag.

Hawke