Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default I need to cut a large hole in sheet metal. NEW POST...

According to Peter Jason :
"Bruce L. Bergman"
wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 09:39:45 +1000, "Peter
Jason"
wrote:

Why not. I'll post some photos within the
next few days.

Start a new thread when you do, and
announce where the pictures are.

I enclose the pictures here, and the hole
will be cut at the red "x".

Note that he said "announce where the pictures are", which
implied that they should *not* be posted to the newsgroup. Just because
it is *technically* possible does not mean that it is acceptable
behavior.

rec.crafts.metalworking is a text-only newsgroup, not a binary
one, so binaries (including images and sound files) are not acceptable
use. Binary newsgroups may be recognized by the word "binaries" present
in the newsgroup name.

You were supposed to upload the images to some web site like the
dropbox (http://www.metalworking.com -- visit there to read how to do
this), and then post the resulting URL here pointing to where the images
are.

There is an above roof & below roof picture,
and you will see how the builder has cemented
the outer casing to the roof itself.

Any comments would be most welcome.

You have my comments on the presence of the images themselves
here. I'll leave it to others to comment on the questions associated
with the metal cutting asked here.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564