Bruce L. Bergman

Default Remember that satallite?

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:29:25 GMT, someone who calls themselves Gunner
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:36:29 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

They did a study, for some locations that have a high incidence of
HC tags parked in red zones or at parking meters for long periods or
all day for free. And a LOT of the HC tags they checked out were
bogus. One notable place was around county courthouses and government
buildings, and the offenders were lawyers, and their clerks interns
and investigators. Go to your golfing buddy the doctor, and get a
note stating they or their employee are eligible for a HC permit...

My wife is elligible, but was mortified when I mentioned it too her.

Gunner

My mom fought it tooth and nail for a few years, until the arthritis
in her knees got so bad she was in a wheelchair if she had to go more
than a few hundred feet at a stretch.

She had two new titanium knees implanted just a hair over a year ago
(ObMW Content ;-) and she's now good for a mile or two a day, plus the
usual around-the-house stuff - but using the HC parking spot by the
front door rather than parking at the other end of the parking lot can
add another 1/4 mile onto her limits that can be used elsewhere...

Screw pride - if mobility is an issue, take advantage of the help.

-- Bruce --
--
Bruce L. Bergman, POB 394, Woodland Hills CA 91365, USA
Electrician, Westend Electric (#726700) Agoura, CA

WARNING: UCE Spam E-mail is not welcome here. I report violators.
SpamBlock In Use - Remove the "Python" with a "net" to E-Mail.